Good Morning Seton parishioners,
With the transition of Fr. Paul leaving and Msgr. Woy coming in we are working on what Flocknotes might look like for the future. We’d like them to continue as a weekly update of things happening around the parish. Please bear with us as we make some changes, but know that our goal is to keep you updated as to what is happening here at Seton.
Thank you for your patience with us,
The Seton Staff
- This weekend we officially welcome Msgr. Woy as our Pastor. Please be sure to give him a warm welcome if you see him at Mass this weekend!
- Fr. Paul asked that we publish a special thank you from him: Thank you for coming to see me off at my final Mass and reception last Sunday. I am grateful for the many cards and gifts you gave me. Please continue to pray for me as I ease my way into St. Michael's parish. If you wish to stay in touch, find me on Facebook or St. Michael Catholic Church 1125 Saint Michael's Road, Mt. Airy, MD 21771
- Next Sunday, July 10th, we will be bringing back Donut Sunday after the 9:30am Mass. Please stop into the hall and enjoy some refreshments and fellowship.
- Also, next Sunday, July 10th, young adults 18-39 are invited to Grill and Chill after the 5:30 pm Mass on the hall terrace. All young adults are invited to attend for burgers, s’mores, and conversation!
- Applications for Altar Servers are now available on our website and at the Hospitality Table. Please consider having your child sign up for this important ministry Here.
- Finally, after 4 years as our coordinator of digital evangelization, Maritza “Mitzy” Deras will be taking the skills she honed here at Seton to the Archdiocese. We will miss her on staff and ask you to wish her well if you see her. We are proud of you Mitzy!
- We are looking for a new Coordinator of Digital Evangelization, please call the parish office if you or someone you know might be interested in this position.
A reminder....although masking is now optional, I encourage all parishioners to use your best judgement about wearing a mask especially if you are not vaccinated or immunocompromised. Please use the hand sanitizers in the Narthex and when you enter the church at the Food Pantry entrance. As always, if you are not feeling well, have a fever or persistent cough, please stay home and watch our live-streamed Mass online.
As usual, we will continue to live-stream Mass (Mon—Thurs at 9:00am and Sunday at 9:30am) on the parish Facebook (link) and uploaded on YouTube (link), and our parish website, https://www.seaseton.org/Resources/Media. If you do not have Facebook but wish to watch our livestream, click here for instructions.