In an effort to minimize contact with people we are making some changes at the Parish based on the Governor’s address this morning.
- Parish Office hours changed
- The parish will be open Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
- If you have anything to drop off to the office, especially your Offertory, please do so during that time frame.
- Adoration- We will no longer be having Adoration during the day. As of 1pm today, adoration will no longer be available.
- The Food Pantry will remain open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am-3pm to help those in need. We are seeing an increase in volume and are still accepting donations. Please drop and items off to the Food Pantry door.
- The CCCC will remain open at Seton on Monday’s from 10am-2pm in the narthex to help anyone in need of financial aid. Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- Red Cross Blood Drive- The Red Cross is holding a blood drive in the Parish Hall at Seton today. They have reached their maximum number of donors scheduled for today. They are willing to take walk-ins, but the wait times will be lengthy due to CDC guidelines. They are asking for people who wish to give blood to check out other donor sites on www.redcross.org. We are working with the Red Cross to schedule a date for next week and some additional drives in the next coming weeks, hopefully once a week. Once we firm up the dates with them we will send out a communication and people can start to sign up.
- Reconciliation- Father Paul will be available on Saturday from 1-3 in the narthex for the sacrament of Reconciliation. He is asking that if you come to Reconciliation that you form a line outside the church, maintaining social distancing, and he will let people in one at a time.
We will be sending out another notice tomorrow with more updates so please stay tuned!