The Archdiocese of Baltimore and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish are committed to providing safe and healthy environments for children and youth. This commitment is expressed in the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s child and youth protection policies which became effective in September, 2003. This year the Archdiocese has changed the processing of volunteers.
ALL volunteers have to register with this program. Different requirements are requested from our volunteers, depending on your involvement with children. Below are the links giving instructions to follow, depending on your type of volunteering:
- Volunteer with no substantial contact with children requirement: document STAND Letter for Volunteer Without Substantial Contact (17 KB)
- Volunteer with substantial contact with children: document STAND Letter for New Volunteer With Substantial Contact (18 KB) ; as well as 3 references using form below.
- Volunteer with substantial contact with children and driving: same as above but you must fill out the driver’s license portion.
- Volunteer who has been a volunteer before 2009: STAND document Letter For Volunteer With Substantial Contact Prior to 2009 (18 KB)
- Volunteer who has substantial contact with children after 2009: document STAND Letter For Volunteer With Substantial Contact With Children After 2009 (17 KB)
Reference form for all new volunteers: document STAND Electronic Volunteer Reference Check Form (98 KB)
If you have any questions regarding STAND, please contact our STAND Coordinator is Angie Robb at Angelina.Robb@seaseton.org or 410-721-5770, ext. 224 Monday and Wednesday mornings.