The Social Committee plans parish-wide events to increase fellowship among the parishioners. We meet the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm.
Our current events include:
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper: a light “breakfast supper” held the evening before Ash Wednesday
- Saint Patrick’s Day Party: a family affair with dinner, music, and Irish dancing
- Sunday Socials: coffee, pastry, and socializing held once a month after the morning Masses when the weather is nice (usually April through October)
- Parish Picnic: a celebration of our Parish Anniversary in September
- Adult Dinner Dance: an International-themed dinner dance for the adults of the parish
- Breakfast with Santa: a special breakfast for the youngest members of our parish community and their families
For more information about our activities, to volunteer for a specific event, or to join the Social Committee, contact the parish office.