You must be a registered parishioner at Seton before you can register your child for Faith Formation classes. No child will be denied Religious Education due to financial difficulties. Additional information about the program can be found here pdf Faith Formation Registration Information (900 KB) .
Placement of your child will be made only after the following items are returned to the Faith Formation Office.
- Completed document Faith Formation Registration Form (63 KB)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (new registrations)
- Service Fee of $95.00 per child ($85.00 for early registration), not to exceed $225.00 per family
- Volunteer Form
To register using the online registration form, please follow these instructions:
You can complete the Faith Formation Registration Form online by following the steps below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and the Adobe browser plugin active to submit the form online. If you are using the Chrome or Firefox browser see these instructions to ensure your browser is using Adobe Reader plugin.
- View the two page online registration form.
- Complete all the fields on the form. Required fields are highlighted with a red box. Once you complete the first page click the 'Next Page' button at the bottom to continue to page 2.
- After completing page 2 click the 'Print Form' button if you wish to print a copy for yourself.
- Click the 'Submit Form' button to send the form to us. You may wish to print or save a copy for your records.
- Payment may be mailed to the Faith Formation office or put in an envelope marked, "Faith Formation Registration" and put in the collection basket at Mass (before August 31.)
- Registrations submitted before June 30 will receive the discounted fee of $85 per child, with a $200 family maximum. After July 1 the fee is $95 per child, with a $225 family maximum.
- If your payment is not received before the class assignments go out, you will receive a statement along with the class assignment.